Enrollment Information

We know life can get hectic and when it comes to enrolling your children at a new school or for another year, there just sometimes seems to be never enough time.  We are here to help in any way we can. Below is the information we will need from you when you come to enroll your children.  On the tab to the left under Important Forms you will find some of the documents needed for enrollment that can be printed out and brought with you during the process.

Please Bring the Following:

1. Child's Birth Certificate
2. Child's Social Security Card
3. Tennessee Department of Health CERTIFICATE OF IMMUNIZATION (Form # PH-4103)
4. Emergency contact information (names, addresses, and telephone numbers)
5. Custody Papers (if applicable)
6. Parent's Drivers License and/or Photo ID
7. 2 Proofs of Residence - only 911 addresses of parent/guardian can be used; documents shall include 2 of the following:
  • Property Tax Record
  • Mortgage Document/Property Deed
  • Income Tax Documents
  • Lease Agreement/Recent Receipts including date, amount, and names of persons who made and received payments.
  • Utility Bill (issued in the last 3 months)
  • State or Government ID
  • Voter Registration Card (voting precinct)
  • Affidavit - certifying address as student's primary residence (Monday- Thursday/majority nights per month).

**If you do not have proofs of residence, you must provide a notarized letter from the individual that permits you and your family to reside at his/her property.  The notarized letter must include the address of residence.  The following must be attached to the letter: 2 or more proofs of residence (see required documents listed above) noting the name of this person and the address of the residence.**



  • 1160 Jaden Gavin Dr, Springfield, TN 37172
  • 615 382 2222
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.